Located in the village centre of Praia das Maçãs, the “twin sister” of Vila Arcos is a complete mirror image of the latter.
Check out it’s exact location on google maps HERE
This two bedroom cottage accommodates 4. Situated within a private courtyard with a barbecue, grape vines and views of the sea from the front porch or the kitchen window, it is only a short stroll to the beach and local amenities.
A modern kitchen and bathroom have been fitted, but keeping with local tradition of decor and materials, such as granite kitchen work tops and terracotta floors throughout.
Casa da Bia comprises of a master bedroom, second bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. There is also an outside secure storage area, ideal for suitcases, bikes, surf and windsurf boards, golf clubs, etc. Free wi-fi is provided.
What you will find
The master bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables.
The second bedroom has two single beds, bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- Bed linen & towels supplied
The sitting room has recently been changed a little; it has a large sofa and two armchairs, nest of coffee tables and a traditional marble topped chest of drawers on top of which sits a Medium sized HD LED television + matching DVD player, great sounding stereo with radio, CD and input for all MP3 players.
A free of charge Wi-fi internet network is also provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped and utilities include an intelligent hot water system for the entire house, family sized fridge-freezer, Washing machine, microwave, 4 ring gas cooker with fan assisted electric oven, coffee maker, toaster and kettle.
The bathroom is light and spacious, with a bath, hand make sink unit and a bidet.
The cottage is located at: Rua do Mindelo, 22, R/C Esq., Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares, Portugal.
Casa da Bia is licensed under the ‘Registo de Alojamento Local’ by Turismo de Portugal. Licences are displayed in the national database of Registo Nacional de Turismo.
Casa da Bia – Licence 7948/AL – Registered to Ralph Mason – Rua do Mindelo 22, R/C Esq., Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares, Portugal.
The cottage has been assessed for quality and safety and we are proud to have passed all requirements and display the Sintra INN membership award plaque.
Those special touches to your stay
- Personal meet & greet at the cottages by either Ralph or Ana
- Welcome basket including quality local wine, fresh fruit and milk, real butter, traditional biscuits and freshly baked bread
- Fully equipped kitchen including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, kettle, toaster, family sized fridge
- Comfortable modern furnishings completed with some traditional Portuguese antiques
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Wide-screen HD LCD TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD player, radio and ipod docking station
- A selection of excellent reference books about Portugal in English
- A selection of current paperback novels
- Quality bed linen and thick soft towels
- Complementary cleaning materials in kitchen, hand soap in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine