This cottage was once a quarryman’s home and has now been completely renovated although respecting the traditional look and feel. It has 1 bedroom, a kitchen-dinner, a lounge area and one bathroom. It’s the perfect getaway for 2, walking distance from everywhere in Praia das Maçãs
It has its own private courtyard with a barbeque and it is only a short walk to the beach, local restaurants, bars and clubs.
Check out it’s exact location on Google maps Here
It comprises of a master bedroom, kitchen, lounge area and bathroom with super fast free wi-fi throughout. (50mb download – 5mb upload)
The master bedroom has a double bed, generous hanging rail – wardrobe and bedside tables.
What you will find:
There is a comfy sofa in the lounge area, a wide-screen HD TV with matching DVD unit + Google Chrome Cast stick so you can beam anything your viewing on a tablet or mobile device up-to the TV, great sounding stereo with 3.5mm headphone socket LINE – IN so you attach any device with a headphone socket, coffee table and shelf unit.
- Bed linen & towels provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped and utilities include an intelligent hot water system for the entire house, family sized fridge-freezer, microwave, 4 ring hob, coffee maker, toaster and kettle.
The bathroom has a shower enclosure and a hand made sink unit.
The cottage is located at: Rua do Mindelo, 24, Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares, Portugal.
Casa da Olga is licensed under the ‘Registo de Alojamento Local’ by Turismo de Portugal. Licences are displayed in the national database of Registo Nacional de Turismo.
Casa da Olga – Licence 7994/AL – Registered to Ralph Mason – Rua do Mindelo 24 Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares, Portugal.
The cottage has been assessed for quality and safety and we are proud to have passed all requirements and display the Sintra INN membership award plaque.
Those special touches to your stay
- Personal meet & greet at the cottages by either Ralph or Ana
- Welcome basket including quality local wine, fresh fruit and milk, real butter, traditional biscuits and freshly baked bread
- Fully equipped kitchen including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, family sized fridge
- Comfortable modern furnishings completed with some traditional Portuguese antiques
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Wide-screen HD LCD TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD player, radio and ipod docking station
- A selection of excellent reference books about Portugal in English
- A selection of current paperback novels
- Quality bed linen and thick soft towels
- Complementary cleaning materials in kitchen, hand soap in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board