Right in the village centre of Praia das Maçãs, this is a two bedroom cottage is Situated within a private courtyard with a barbecue, grape vines and views of the sea from the front porch or the kitchen window, it is only a short stroll to the beach and local amenities.
Check out it’s exact location on Google maps HERE
Beach and village centre is just a 500m stroll, with a fantastic local grocery shop being 200m away.
Fast fiber optic Wi-Fi is available throughout the cottage.
A modern kitchen and bathroom have been fitted, but keeping with local tradition of decor and materials, such as granite kitchen work tops and terracotta floors throughout.
The cottage comprises of a master bedroom, second bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom. There is also an outside secure storage area, ideal for suitcases, bikes, surf and windsurf boards, golf clubs, etc. Did we mention Wi-Fi it’s super fast and always on.
What you will find
The master bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables.
The second bedroom sleeps two, it has a 2 matching single beds, bedside table/chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bed linen & towels supplied.
The sitting room has a large sofa, two wicker chairs, TV unit where a wide-screen HD TV with matching DVD unit sit, great sounding stereo with 3.5mm head phone line in – so any music device can be conected , coffee table and traditional dresser.
The kitchen is fully equipped and the utilities including family sized fridge-freezer, microwave, Washing machine, 4 ring hob, coffee maker, toaster and kettle.
The bathroom is light and spacious and has a bath – shower, hand made sink unit and, following local tradition, toilet and a bidet.
The cottage is located at: Rua do Mindelo, 22, R/C Dto., Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares,Portugal.
Vila Arcos is licensed under the ‘Registo de Alojamento Local’ by Turismo de Portugal. Licences are displayed in the national database of Registo Nacional de Turismo.
Vila Arcos – Licence 8013/AL – Registered to Ralph Mason – Rua do Mindelo 22, R/C Dto., Praia das Maçãs, 2705-314 Colares, Portugal.
The cottage has been assessed for quality and safety and we are proud to have passed all requirements and display the Sintra INN membership award plaque.
Those special touches to your stay
- Personal meet & greet at the cottages by either Ralph or Ana
- Welcome basket including quality local wine, fresh fruit and milk, real butter, traditional biscuits and freshly baked bread
- Fully equipped kitchen including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, Washing Machine, kettle, toaster, family sized fridge
- Comfortable modern furnishings completed with some traditional Portuguese antiques
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Wide-screen HD LCD TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD player, radio and ipod docking station
- A selection of excellent reference books about Portugal in English
- A selection of current paperback novels
- Quality bed linen and thick soft towels
- Complementary cleaning materials in kitchen, hand soap in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine